Re: xfonts-base_1.0.0-5.1_i386.changes ACCEPTED

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 12:34:31 +0200
Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> >  Oops, it's MY mistake. I've just wanted to upload it to "mentors"
> >  and ask maintainers to include changes to fix a bug.
> >  Very sorry for that. I don't do NMU for this package.
> >
> No worries, mistakes happen.

 Thanks Julien.

> >  # and please consider apply the patch that is left for a long...
> >
> Well it's applied now ;)
> Please consider sending the NMU debdiff to the bug, though, so we can
> review/integrate it.

 And its font package, so pkg-fonts-devel team should check this package's
 bug and would make diffs (and, yes, I'm one of member of that team :)

 Anyway, I'll use debdiff. Thanks again.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp