X has lost Ctrl+Alt+Keypad-Plus/Minus

Since I upgraded X from old testing to current testing,

- Ctrl+Alt+Keypad-Plus and Ctrl+Alt+Keypad-Minus do nothing (no
  DontZoom in /etc/X11/xorg.conf, I checked),

- my modelines in /etc/X11/xorg.conf seem to be ignored (no trace
  of them in /var/log/Xorg.0.log).

It's still possible to switch modes with gvidm but if you move the
mouse pointer off the edge of the screen, it just disappears.
Normally, the view port would scroll to follow the pointer.

startx also seems to take longer to start than before.

Is this a known problem ?

--
André Majorel <http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/>
lists.debian.org, your one-stop shop for email addresses.