Openchrome Package Audit

Hi Raphael,

   As I mentioned on IRC, I just made a quick audit of the package. It
looks to be in pretty good shape overall, but there's a few issues, mostly
small:

- Should build-dep on >= 2:1.4 for uploads to unstable at this time.
  This'll have to be bumped in the near future

- Precision Insight has a copyright on the xf86dri.[ch] and xf866drisrh.h
  files. Add it to debian/copyright

- This isn't an application, so s/Application License/Library License/ in
  debian/copyright

- You need to use xsfbs properly rather than copy and paste it in to
  debian/rules. The way to do it is to add it as a branch to your local git
  repo using the repo on alioth. Then just merge the xsfbs branch in to
  your debian-unstable branch. Update your debian/rules accordingly so you
  don't duplicate the code that's there needlessly.

- This isn't a problem, so much as a question. You've got a big horking
  rm for all the files that are autogenerated that don't get cleaned up by
  make distclean. There doesn't seem to be a better way to do this that
  I've found, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a superior method,
  possibly using autotools itself? I feel like going back to a pristine
  state should be something autotools could and should handle. The current
  method is going to be a pain to maintain well.

Overall, it's pretty good, but the way you used xsfbs badly needs to be
fixed. Other than that, it looks fine to me.

 - David Nusinow