Re: Sponsorship request for ivtv X driver.

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 18:33 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Please could you upload a new upstream release of the ivtv X driver.
> I've put sources and i386/amd64 binaries at:
>         http://www.hellion.org.uk/ivtv/debian/1.0.1/
> and pushed the xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev-1.0.1-1 tag to git.

It seems that David is rather busy at the moment[0]. Would another DD in
the XSF be interested in sponsoring this upload or should I head on over
to debian-mentors?

Cheers,
Ian.

[0] http://gravityboy.livejournal.com/42391.html
--
Ian Campbell

Actresses will happen in the best regulated families.
		-- Addison Mizner and Oliver Herford, "The Entirely
		New Cynic's Calendar", 1905