no Compiz with Intel GMA X3100

Hi,

the problem under Etch AMD64 and linux-image-2.6.25-2-amd64:

$ grep -i error /var/log/Xorg.0.log
(EE) AIGLX error: drmMap of framebuffer failed (Invalid argument)(EE) AIGLX:
reverting to software rendering

$ glxinfo | grep render
libGL error: drmMap of framebuffer failed (Invalid argument)
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering
direct rendering: No
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa GLX Indirect

LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1 INTEL_BATCH=1
compiz --replace --indirect-rendering --sm-disable ccp &:wq

It says:
$ LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1 INTEL_BATCH=1
compiz --replace --indirect-rendering --sm-disable ccp &
[1] 5659
klaus@C2i:~$ /usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Fatal: No GLXFBConfig for default
depth, this isn't going to work.
/usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Error: Failed to manage screen: 0
/usr/bin/compiz.real (core) - Fatal: No manageable screens found on display :0

I also tried Beryl, but when I try to launch it under KDE, KDE crashes.

I already asked on Compiz-Fusion forum. Someone regarded my Xlog-file, but he
did not find the reason for my problem.

There must be a problem with xserver-xorg-video-intel I use, but there is no
other driver for the graphic card.

cheers

Klaus