Re: Packaging nouveau

Hi,

I am currently using Christopher Rogers (roaf) nouveau packages from his
Ubuntu PPA recompiled against sid.

I'm would definately like to see these in experimental - it would certainly
ween a large number of my friends from the non-free NVIDIA driver. More
importantly, I'm willing to help out to make this happen.

So what is the next steps? I assume we would want to package under the XSF,
so the next things to do might be:

 * Create /git/pkg-xorg/driver/xserver-xorg-video-nouveau.git
 * Create /git/pkg-xorg/lib/libdrm-snapshot.git
 * Join XSF so we can commit to these (hello all!)

Regards,

--
Chris Lamb, UK                                       chris@chris-lamb.co.uk
                                                            GPG: 0x634F9A20