Updates for the xorg package?

Quoting Debian testing watch (noreply@henning.makholm.net):
> FYI: The status of the xorg source package
> in Debian's testing distribution has changed.
>
>   Previous version: 1:7.2-5
>   Current version:  1:7.3+10

I suppose this concludes the lenny development?

What are the plans the the lenny release? Are the 7.3 packages those
that will be released with lenny? If so, I suppose that only trivial
fixes are likely to be uploaded. In such case, some branching in git
could be done....and I could then work on (po-debconf) l10n
completion.

debconf messages are quite widely and completely translated but we
could get the missing or incomplete languages:

ku :Charset is UTF-8. Stats: 11 translated messages, 53 untranslated messages.
mr :Charset is utf-8. Stats: 63 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.

...plus some translations not done yet by D-I translators.