xserver-xorg-video-intel

Hi,

just in case you're interested I wanted to let you know that the current
sid/lenny version (2.2.1-1) proved to be very unreliable to me. I didn't
report a bug because I wasn't able to reproduce the problem reliable.
What happened was that my whole system froze after a few days in which I
only suspended my laptop. It got worse last week as I had 4 freezes in
one day. I then finally decided to move to the new version in
experimental and found this to be very reliable, no more freeze since.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!