Re: xserver-xorg-video-i810-modesetting Getting Started

Brice,

The experimental drivers are very impressive, the seem to perform at their designated resolutions, regardless of what the VBios has to say.

Anyhow, I am looking for somewhere/who/what to help me out with the following problem. Currently I am on #xorg on freenode but I am not getting very far:

In all of my attempts to get dual heads running (no xinerama) the configuration ends up with a cloned display; the full picture is properly represented on the 1440x900 LCD but the 1024x768 displays exactly 1024x768 of the upper right hand corner of the 1440x900 display, it essentially behaves as a clone.