Re: [ubuntu-x] pushing Ubuntu changes to xorg.git

Quoting Bryce Harrington (bryce@bryceharrington.org):
> On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 09:38:36PM +0300, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
> >    I've just pushed five changes from Ubuntu xorg to alioth xorg.git..
> > Hopefully they all are useful, and if not, easily reverted :)
>
> What is alioth?

Alioth, aka alioth.debian.org, is the host server for the X.org
packging project and the host server for several packages development.

It is a server from the Debian project.

About Debian:

The Debian Project is an association of Free Software developers
who volunteer their time and effort in order to produce the free
operating system Debian GNU/Linux.