pushing Ubuntu changes to xorg.git

	Hi!

I've just pushed five changes from Ubuntu xorg to alioth xorg.git.. Hopefully they all are useful, and if not, easily reverted :)

There are a bunch of other changes that could prove useful. I'll try to either put them in a git branch or otherwise separately available for a review. I've done that for an older version back in March, and they are still available here:

http://users.tkk.fi/~tjaalton/dpkg/xorg/patches

I'm not sure how radically the postinst is going to change in the future, so maybe some of the quirks could be dropped now.

comments?