Re: Since dsa-1372, wine crashes and x restarts.

I have attached the Xorg.0.log.old file. A friend has suggested to reinstall the nvidia driver, will try this next and report back.

bye martin

2007/9/12, Julien Cristau < jcristau@debian.org>:
On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 13:25:28 +0200, martin thomalla wrote:

> i have compiz installed but it is not running. i am also using the current
> binary nvidia driver, because i need fast 3d rendering. My depth is 24, my
> resolution is 1680x1050.

That's weird, afaict that patch shouldn't affect your setup at all.

> i will send you my x logs later, when i have access to my debian box.

Thanks.  Please make sure you reply to all when you send the log.

Cheers,
Julien