Re: Since dsa-1372, wine crashes and x restarts.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 08:33:54 +0200, martin thomalla wrote:

> Hello, since installing this patch
> http://www.debian.de/security/2007/dsa-1372  (xserver-xorg-core) wine (
> 0.9.44) or winecfg immediately crash and x restarts. I have already
> reinstalled wine from scratch but the bug persists. i also posted a bug
> report with wine.

Martin, we'll need some more information to find out what's happening.
Can you at least post your X log?  It should be in
/var/log/Xorg.0.log.old after the X restart.

Keith, any idea what would explain a crash with the patch from fd.o bug
7447?  It's on xserver 1.1.1, so I may have failed to backport it
correctly...

Cheers,
Julien