acecad 1.2.0 in debian unstable

Hello Giuseppe,

I uploaded your new version of the X acecad input driver to debian
unstable.  Could you verify it works well enough?

You mentioned in the other bug about Recommending libsysfs.  Could you
file a separate bug if you still think it's needed, so we can get the
idea peer-reviewed.  For instance, where you said to Recommend:
libsysfs-dev, I think you meant Build-Depends: libsysfs-dev?  Also, I
want to be sure it won't break things on kernels which haven't compiled
sysfs.

Drew