Re: [RFC] Splitting/reorganizing xbase-clients & xutils

(disclaimer: it's late, and I'm drunk)

I agree that splitting xbase-clients makes sense.  Not sure about
xutils, I think I don't have a particular opinion on that one.

On Sat, May  5, 2007 at 03:21:51 +0300, Timo Aaltonen wrote:

> xsm (Fedora: xorg-x11-xsm)
> # xsm pulls openssh as Build-Dep, which makes slower buildd's crawl
> rstart		(xutils)
> smproxy		(xbase-clients)
> xsm		(xbase-clients)

Last I looked, the build-dep on ssh could easily be removed by fixing
the configure.ac file for xsm.  We should probably do this at some
point.

Cheers,
Julien