[michael@wheelycreek.net: ATI Radeon Xinerama problems.]

Cleaning out my inbox, forwarding this to the list.

 - David Nusinow

----- Forwarded message from Michael Geddes <michael@wheelycreek.net> -----

From: Michael Geddes <michael@wheelycreek.net>
To: dnusinow@debian.org
Subject: ATI Radeon Xinerama problems.
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:03:43 +1100

Hi David, I'm emailing you because you were in the changelog of the debian
radeon xorg drivers...

I'm hoping you might be able to help me with a problem I am having with the
merged xinerama mode.   It has to do with apps that fullscreen across both
screens and then try unsucesssfully to restore the screen to its former sane
state.

I've tried a few times on #xorg- and I've googled around a number of times,
and I've posted a bug - but haven't  got anywhere.

The resolutions on the screens seem to restore correctly - and there aren't
any 'artifacts' or anything - it is just that one screen is restored with a
virtual y resolution greater than the real resolution - and that the other
screen has some areas that the mouse is forbidden from going to -
including the bottom 1/6th of the screen (where my kicker resides).

Any help/pointers/referals would be hugely appreciated.

//.ichael Geddes

----- End forwarded message -----