Re: 'permission denied' in pkg-xorg/drivers [was: Re: out-of-tree drivers [was: Re: Git Migration COMPLETE]]

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 08:42:56PM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 02:46:58PM +0100, Mattia Dongili wrote:
> > > mkdir: cannot create directory `xserver-xorg-input-synaptics.git': Permission denied
> > >
> > > it seems a chmod g+w is missing on the driver/ dir :)
> >
> > Ping?
>
> Julien just noticed that the directory didn't give the group write

hehe, this is what I was suggesting from the beginning, maybe I should
have been more clear, sorry :)

> permission. Sorry about that, I've fixed it and the other top-level dirs.
> If you're still having problems, please let us know.

Thanks, it seems to be all right now.
BTW: adding an 'umask 002' in the setup-repository may help
avoiding this kind of problems in the future.

Thanks again
--
mattia
:wq!