Re: git migration

All the import scripts should now be complete and import all the history back
until the initial vendor drop for X11R7.0.

While checking the repositories I noticed one annoying error that's still in
the scripts. It looks like whenever git-svnimport switches to a new trunk
location which was not created by copying from an existing location, files
that have been dropped in the new location but were present in the previous
one remain in the repository (i.e. they are not deleted).

This seems to me to be the final bug remaining, but I don't have time to fix
it right away, and I'm not sure how much time I'll have to fix it over the
weekend, but I should get it fixed by Monday or Tuesday. I propose we wait
until that's fixed before we do the final conversion.

Thierry