Re: Processed: Reassigning xserver-xfree86 bugs

Hi Nathanael,

first of all, let me say that I really appreciate your willingness to do
bug triaging.

However, I'm still not convinced that blindly reassigning old bugs to
the modular packages is a good approach, mainly because there's a good
chance that they've been fixed upstream and because it removes their
association with the old packages which are now gone in sid and testing
but which are still in stable and most likely still affected by them.

The other XSF folks may not agree on this, but at any rate I think at
least a set of clear rules on how to handle this would be good.