Re: IVTV X driver

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 08:46:44AM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Are you still happy to sponsor the IVTV X driver?
>
> Is there anything you'd like me to do to make things easier for you?
> For example with my other package my sponsor just takes them direct from
> SVN but it looks like it is a bit more work for X modules since there
> are a few more manual steps so if you would like me to put together
> a .dsc/.diff.gz/.orig.tar.gz set I'm happy to do that.

Sorry I took so long. I've been insanely busy with real life stuff lately.
I don't know if you saw, but I made a few minor adjustments to the
packaging to bring it in line with the current driver packages. Your work
looked great though, so I've gone ahead and uploaded it to unstable. Now we
just have to wait for it to get approved by ftpmaster, at which point it
enters the archive and we don't have to worry about delays when we upload.

   Let me know if you need anything else, and in case I didn't mention it
before, welcome to the XSF!

 - David Nusinow