IVTV X driver

Hi David,

After a bit of hacking I finally got the ivtv X driver to work with
X.org 7.1. The dev community have been kicking the tyres for about a
week now and it seemed to work fine for everyone who tried it so I think
it is ready for unstable.

I've checked everything in to SVN in driver/xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev.
Currently this includes the X.org 7.1 patch but upstream has told me
they will look at merging it. That might take a while though, he needs
to upgrade from some ancient version of X first, so I'd rather ship the
patched version for now.

Thanks,
Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

It's not?  Are you saying that you SHOULD allow people (other than William
Wallace) to shoot lightning bolts from their arse?
		-- Seth Galbraith