video driver via cn700

Dear David,

Because you are a co- maintainer for the via video driver I think
you are the person to ask questions regarding via video driver.

I have an project with mobo via including CN700 chip and there
is no suitable real driver for it. I have a contact with via and they
have a problem with x-org ( they say ).

My questions are:
Are there problems with via, if yes what for problems.
Do you also have contact with via or do you want to have contact?
Is there an fast and easy way to make a driver for the CN700 chip.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kind regards

Rob Vos