Re: compiz packages

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 23:01, Thierry Reding wrote:

> To make things easy for testing, I've uploaded the source packages that I've
> used to build the binaries I'm running to my website[4]. Everyone interested
> is more than welcome to grab them and test away. Packages need to be built in
> this order: libdrm, mesa, xorg-server and compiz.
[...]
> [4]: http://www.gilfi.de/debian

I have a problem with compiz:

LANG=C fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is compiz
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 0.0.13-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Thierry Reding <thierry@gilfi.de>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture i386
dpkg-buildpackage: source version without epoch 0.0.13-1
 debian/rules clean
QUILT_PATCHES=debian/patches quilt --quiltrc /dev/null pop -a -R || test $? = 2
No patch removed
rm -rf .pc debian/stamp-patched
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
rm -f build-stamp configure-stamp
/usr/bin/make maintainer-clean
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/xav/compiz_xorg/compiz/compiz-0.0.13'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `maintainer-clean'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/xav/compiz_xorg/compiz/compiz-0.0.13'
make: [clean] Error 2 (ignored)
dh_clean
 dpkg-source -b compiz-0.0.13
dpkg-source: building compiz using existing compiz_0.0.13.orig.tar.gz
dpkg-source: building compiz in compiz_0.0.13-1.diff.gz
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file AUTHORS
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file COPYING
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file COPYING.GPL
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file COPYING.MIT
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file ChangeLog
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file INSTALL
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file Makefile.am
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file NEWS
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file README
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file TODO
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file autogen.sh
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file compiz.pc.in
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file configure.ac
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of directory gnome
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file gnome/Makefile.am
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file gnome/compiz-window-manager.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file gnome/compiz-window-manager.h
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file gnome/compiz.desktop
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file gnome/compiz.desktop.in
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of directory gnome/window-decorator
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file gnome/window-decorator/Makefile.am
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file gnome/window-decorator/TODO
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file gnome/window-decorator/gnome-window-decorator.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of directory images
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file images/Makefile.am
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file images/background.png
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file images/icon.png
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file images/novell.png
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of directory include
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file include/Makefile.am
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file include/compiz.h
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of directory kde
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/Makefile.am
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of directory kde/window-decorator
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/Makefile.am
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/decorations.cpp
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/decorations.h
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/main.cpp
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/qdecorator.cpp
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/qdecorator.h
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/qwmscreen.cpp
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/qwmscreen.h
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/qwmutils.cpp
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/qwmutils.h
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/qwmwindow.cpp
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file kde/window-decorator/qwmwindow.h
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of directory plugins
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/Makefile.am
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/compiz.schemas.in
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/cube.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/dbus.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/decoration.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/fade.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/gconf-compiz-utils.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/gconf-compiz-utils.h
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/gconf-dump.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/gconf.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/minimize.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/move.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/place.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/resize.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/rotate.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/scale.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/screenshot.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/switcher.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/water.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/wobbly.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file plugins/zoom.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of directory po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/ChangeLog
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/POTFILES.in
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/cs.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/de.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/es.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/fi.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/fr.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/hu.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/it.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/ja.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/pl.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/pt_BR.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/zh_CN.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file po/zh_TW.po
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of directory src
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/Makefile.am
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/action.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/display.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/event.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/main.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/option.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/paint.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/plugin.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/privates.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/readpng.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/screen.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/session.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/texture.c
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file src/window.c
dpkg-source: building compiz in compiz_0.0.13-1.dsc
 debian/rules build
# quilt exits with 2 as return when there was nothing to do.
# That's not an error here (but it's usefull to break loops in crude scripts)
QUILT_PATCHES=debian/patches quilt --quiltrc /dev/null push -a || test $? = 2
Applying patch 000_gl-include-inferiors.patch
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Patch to make compiz grab the _COMPIZ_GL_INCLUDE_INFERIORS selection.
|
|From: Kristian Høgsberg <krh@redhat.com>

|---

| include/compiz.h |    2 ++
| src/display.c    |   17 +++++++++++++++++
| 2 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
|
|diff --git a/include/compiz.h b/include/compiz.h
|index 282878b..87dd6d4 100644
|--- a/include/compiz.h
|+++ b/include/compiz.h
--------------------------
No file to patch.  Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
|diff --git a/src/display.c b/src/display.c
|index 60d340e..7cf12e1 100644
|--- a/src/display.c
No file to patch.  Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored
Patch 000_gl-include-inferiors.patch does not apply (enforce with -f)
make: *** [debian/stamp-patched] Error 1