libx11 1.0.3 and nls patches

Hi everyone,

   This mail is primarily for Denis, but anyone who knows more about the
localization aspects of libx11 than I do (which is just about everyone)
should feel free to weigh in. We've got a lot of very heavyweight patches
to libx11 that we're carrying around. I can push them to upstream so we
don't have to maintain them ourselves, but they need to be updated so they
apply cleanly.

   Many of them are fairly old and I don't know if they're obsolete or what.
Denis, if you could have a look at the patches in branches/7.1/libx11/debian/
patches and let me know which can be tossed and which need updating, that'd
be great. If you could possibly update them so I can push them too, that'd
be fantastic. I can update them myself, but I really don't know much about
the locale stuff, and several of the changes to the upstream data files
make me uneasy about simply porting the patches. If you're busy, a push off
in the right direction would be very helpful too.

 - David Nusinow