Re: Annoying warning note in fresh installs

> Right, I don't like it but I don't have a clean fix for it yet. The reason
> being that x11-common didn't exist in sarge so I can't simply check for an
> upgrade. Ideally I would look for  xserver-common being on the system and
> put the note up in that case, but that package should be removed prior to
> x11-common's preinst being run due to the conflicts line. Maybe just
> checking for libx11 would get around it.

I am unfortunately not enough into the X packages architecture to give
any advice. The only one is actually that we really need to have this
note disappear from the default desktop task install..:-)

Lowering the debconf priority to medium could be a first
attempt...however, this is more hiding the problem than really solving
it..:)