Where is xserver-xorg-video-sunffb?

I've hunted around in Google, and packages.debian.org, and packages.qa.debian.org, and can find nothing at all about this package. I believe it should exist since I see a dependency for it from the xserver-xorg-video-all metapackage. Too bad for me that all the rest of the xorg stuff updated onto my Ultra 60 with an Elite 3D card and now refuses to run because of the missing sunffb module. :-(

Is there anywhere at all I can hunt down this module, or should I be learning how to compile it from source myself?

Aaargh,

    Scott