adding ddccontrol to debian

Hi,

In the last 5 months, I encountered twice LCD flat screens without hardware control or with half functionnal hardware control.

The proper way to configure those screens was with software through the ddc protocol. The only software I'm aware of working under linux is ddccontrol [1] which is not in sid yet.

Bored DD's might take some pleasure to warm the current frozen ITP [2].
Users eyes might bless your name for that in the etch time.

@+,
	Fab

[1] http://ddccontrol.sourceforge.net/