Status of libxaw8 for xorg 7.0

Hi all,

today I upgraded to the modular X from experimental and the switch was
pretty smooth. Good work.
IIRC and please correct me if I'm wrong here, libxaw8 is not part of
Xorg 7.0. There are 26 packages in unstable which build against libxaw8
and would be affected by the transition to xorg 7.0. Do you intend to
keep libxaw8 around or might it be a good idea to file  wishlist bugs
against these packages now to request a build against libxaw7 instead of
libxaw8?
I would file these bug reports myself if you agree.
Please let me know how you want to handle this issue.

Cheers,
Michael

List of affected packages:

  texlive-base-bin