Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r1023 - branches/modular/app/xterm/debian

El viernes, 6 de enero de 2006 06:33, David Nusinow escribió:
> I took the liberty of uploading this version to unstable, which built
> cleanly in a chroot. I hope I'm not stepping on your toes at all ender, but
> since 6.9 went in there's been no xterm in unstable for i386, so I wanted
> this to go in.

	Well done, but you could simply have asked for it... :-(

	I did not upload 207 because of a problem in the final packaging (it seems
that it was the app-defaults flag), not because it was unattended.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Network engineer