Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r956 - in branches/modular/driver/xf86-video-ati: . debian

El martes, 20 de diciembre de 2005 17:23, David Nusinow escribió:
> > 	On the other hand, I understand that this heavy separation leads to
> > individual per-driver packages, doesn't it?
>
> Yeah, it does. The problem is obviously a lot more labor at this stage, but
> the benefit is that we can do quicker builds, tests, and deployments. We
> can also let our users only install their required drivers if they wish.
> It's a pain, but with proper scripting it shouldn't be a huge deal.
> Daniel's already written a script to update each package's source and we
> can adapt it for our tree if need be.

	Then we will start to receive bug reports by users without the right driver,
isn't it? Probably a massive drivers-all metapackage will be a mid-term
solution...

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
What was that, honey? It was bad. It had no fire, no energy, no nothing.
 So tomorrow from 5 to 7 will you PLEASE act like you have more than a