brief downtime on necrotic.deadbeast.net to dump/load BDB repos

I'm taking svnserve access down on necrotic now to dump/load the following
XSF repositories:

xcursor
xft
xorg-old
xrender
xsftoolbox

These are all Berkeley DB repos, and as David Nusinow noted earlier today,
this is yet again causing us grief.  Thanks for the heads-up, David.

I'll load them as FSFS repositories, which since I'm running SVN 1.2.0 on
necrotic now, will have the added benefit of xdeltifying them[1].

Also, I'm going to rename the "xsftoolbox" repository to just "xsf".  This
is because the Debian X FAQ should move there at some point (and be hauled
in by any packages that need it via svn:externals), and it should have a
name that more obviously identifies it as a central, common location for
XSF-related resources.

You can use "svn switch --relocate" to migrate any existing checkouts of
the xsftoolbox repository.  Use "svn help switch" for assistance.

[1] Message-ID: <[🔎] 20050813212851.GH7242@redwald.deadbeast.net>

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I reverse the phrase of Voltaire,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    and say that if God really existed,