Re: console confused on radeonfb when using xinerama

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 19:03 +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:

> > > The only thing is, as I start X in xinerama,
> >
> > That's too vague. Do you mean two screens combined with Xinerama, or a
> > single screen with MergedFB Xinerama? To avoid this kind of
> > ambiguities, it's usually a good idea to provide (at least pointers
> > to) X server configuration and log files.
>
> Here they come :-)

Thanks. Unfortunately, they don't show any obvious problems; the only
thing I'm curious about is why you use SW cursor, but I don't expect
that to cause your problem.

Anyway, remember that this is not a user support list; as I said, you
should probably file a bug against xserver-xfree86, but don't expect
much to happen for such a relatively old version of the driver. It would
be interesting to know whether it still happens with xserver-xorg
though.