console confused on radeonfb when using xinerama

Hello,

I'm not sure where to report this, maybe someone can tell me,
if this is the right place:

I have a laptop with an ati radeon 7500 graphic chip and an external
vga out. Today I tried to get xinerama running with this - on it
works! Great! Good job guys!
The only thing is, as I start X in xinerama, and then switch back
to a virtual console (1-6 all the same), they are all totally
confused (it's hard to explain: it looks, as if the screen is cut
into several columns and then mix the columns together). Let me give
an example:
I type on the console
	»abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz«
and on the screen I see
	»de abclmfghijktunopqrs vwxyz«
(printed out from photo)

I think it could be a kernel problem (module radeon framebuffer),
because this only happens, when using radeonfb for the console, a kernel
without radeonfb compiled in doesn't have this problem.

Where should I report this?

Greetings
Holger

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 1.0.4
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 Sarge - NOW STABLE!
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
		Spamfiltering by www.spamassassin.org