Re: [i915 x.org patch] suppress debugging spewage on non-i386

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 05:11:40PM -0400, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> Now that the patch audit is complete (yay!) and I've had more time to
> test the driver (mostly via xscreensaver hacks ;-)), I would like to
> resubmit the following patch; as far as I can tell, there's really no
> need for such debugging, particularly not mandatorily.

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I like the patch, and I would
like to roll it in to the first round of packages for unstable, I just
haven't gotten to it yet. If it doesn't get in to the first round (although
it's so harmless I don't see why it won't) I'll make certain it gets in to
the second round. Thank you for the patch!

 - David Nusinow