Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r846 - in branches/modular/lib/libdrm-1.0.4: . debian

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 10:57:40AM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 12:06:33PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > Yeah, just wanted to point out these aren't exactly looking for
> > maintainers, just in case. That said, I haven't heard anything from
> > Marcelo in a while. :( I hope he's fine, with all the hurricanes and
> > whatnot.
>
> Oh, I know! Me and Daniel have been talking in #debian-x about the missing
> Marcelo. I know the packages aren't hurting for maintainers, I just want to

Well, given that mesa has been FTBFS since a month or two, i am not sure about
this though. /me didn't find time to do the upload yet, altough i said i
would, so if someone could jump in and make the upload, that would be nice.

Friendly,

Sven Luther