Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r846 - in branches/modular/lib/libdrm-1.0.4: . debian

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 21:29 -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 10:01:14AM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > There are already libdrm packages in the archive (and 1.0.5 is required
> > for RC1 IIRC), same for Mesa. See also
> >
> > http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-mesa-devel/2005-November/000019.html
>
> The only libdrm I see in the archive is 1.0.3. I have experimental in my
> sources. I also got the wrong set of mesa packages.

Yeah, just wanted to point out these aren't exactly looking for
maintainers, just in case. That said, I haven't heard anything from
Marcelo in a while. :( I hope he's fine, with all the hurricanes and
whatnot.

> I'll be uploading the correct mesa 6.4 ones mentioned in the above in
> a little bit.

I'd prefer if you didn't jump the gun but instead participated in the
thread above.

After all, Daniel has shown repeatedly in the past that he's perfectly
capable of jumping the gun himself. :)

/me ducks and runs...

> With any luck I'll actually be able to build and run the modular server
> in a chroot tonight using what we've got in our svn repo...

Coolness!