Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r653 - trunk/debian

El martes, 4 de octubre de 2005 20:50, David Nusinow escribió:
> On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 08:00:11PM +0200, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> > El martes, 4 de octubre de 2005 19:46, David Nusinow escribió:
> > > I'm going to send out one big mail to -devel-announce some point in the
> > > near future. Let's wait for that. The mail will mainly be targeted at
> > > getting people to move their build-deps away from xlibs-dev. The reason
> > > I haven't sent it out yet is that our RM asked me to wait until the
> > > various transitions have calmed down. We can include information about
> > > xterm in that mail, for those who aren't following -devel-announce.
> >
> > 	I suppose that you mean -x, not -devel-announce.
>
> Nope, I mean -devel-announce. Dumping xlibs-dev is a fairly large
> transition, so I want a very wide readership to help prevent breaking large
> parts of the archive. Anyway, once the RM gives me the Ok, I'll send out
> the mail.

	I meant that the sentence "We can include information about xterm in that
mail, for those who aren't following -devel-announce." should probably refer
to debian-whatever, not -devel-announce. I already understood that your mail
must be sent to d-d-a! :-)

> > 	Then I guess that a simple mail to debian-devel will be enough. :-)
>
> Yeah, I think that'll do fine.

	I am going to do right now.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Mr. Anderson! Welcome back, we missed you.
		-- Agent Smith (Matrix Revolutions).

--
Look at my fingers: four stones, four crates! Zero stones? ZERO CRATES!
		-- Zorg (The Fifth Element).