gnome-desktop-enviroment broken dependency

I send this to the lists since bugs system said that there is no
mantainer for this package (hoping doing right)

PAolo

From: Paolo Pantaleo <paolopantaleo@gmail.com>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: gnome-desktop-enviroment: dependency from sound-juice
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:33:57 +0200

Package: gnome-desktop-enviroment
Version: 1:2.10.2.1
Severity: grave
Justification: renders package unusable

The package depends from sound-juice >=2.10.1 that is a version of
unstable, in testing the version of sound-juice is about 0.6 i think,
so maybe it is just wrong the version on witch gnome depends

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell:  /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.8-2-k7
Locale: LANG=it_IT@euro, LC_CTYPE=it_IT@euro (charmap=ISO-8859-15)

--

If you feel is a good idea, pleas correct my poor English

if you have a minute to spend pleas visit my photogrphy site:
http://mypic.altervista.org