Re: 6.8 Freeze and 6.9

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 07:41:42AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 08:21:45PM -0400, David Nusinow wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >    You may have noticed that 6.8 has finally entered testing. That means
> > it's time to freeze the trunk. That doesn't mean we're going to stop
> > updating it, but it does mean two things:
>
> I was able to build the powerpc package, but the MANIFEST test failed, as you
> said it would.
>
> What is the next step now ?

Manifest file is in :

  http://people.debian.org/~luther/xorg/MANIFEST.powerpc.new,

I have also placed in that dir the result of the built package, as well as the
build logs, and the *install.powerpc files i had to modify to make the build
work.

Some seem fishy, like the missing libhwfbdev thingy though, but well.

Hopefully this will help to get it straigthened out.

Friendly,

Sven Luther