Re: mesag3 <-> xlibmesa-gl / libgl1-mesa-dri <-> xlibmesa-dri / libglu1-mesa <-> libglu1-xorg

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 12:07:46PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:

 > Sorry, I've really just not had any time recently, and there are some
 > things I wanted to clean up before I fired off to you (e.g. the
 > Build-Dep on glut, which introduced horrible Build-Deps and other
 > hilarity which meant that the Arch: all build *had* to come last,
 > etc).  I'll try to get it to you this week.

 Oh, you got me there.

 On GLUT?  I didn't spot that one.  The demos depend on GLUT, but I
 haven't updated those yet.

 But don't rush, I was just wondering if the email got lost :-)

 Please do check the 6.3.2 packages, I suspect we have fixed the same
 things each on our own.  I introduced another of those .map hacks for
 the drivers.  I also tried to make it easier to disable building some
 of the targets, guessing that other distros aren't interested in the
 more exotic ones.

--
Marcelo