Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r533 - in branches/6.9/debian: . patches

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 12:25:15AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> Log:
> - Radically change the way we build xserver-xorg-dbg. We no longer
>   separately build a static version, but instead build a normal modular
>   version and don't strip it.
> - Remove general/032_static_dbg_server_hackfixes.diff since it's no longer
>   necessary

Could people please look this over carefully to make sure I didn't miss
anything?[1] This configuration gets you to the point of failing manifest
check, which is a far better place than we were previously, but if this
scheme doesn't work out then we may have to go back to the old one and
spend more time than I'd like fixing the imake build system.

 - David Nusinow

[1] I just realized that I forgot to actually delete patch 032, but there's
no rush to do that yet :-)