Re: console confused on radeonfb when using xinerama

Hi,

CC: was a good idea, cause I'm not subscribed. Forgot to mention. Thanks

> > The only thing is, as I start X in xinerama,
>
> That's too vague. Do you mean two screens combined with Xinerama, or a
> single screen with MergedFB Xinerama? To avoid this kind of
> ambiguities, it's usually a good idea to provide (at least pointers
> to) X server configuration and log files.

Here they come :-)

> Are you using vesafb or VGA console in that case?

Ehm, no framebuffer anymore I think. Don't know, is this called VGA
console then? It's then displayed with a lower resolution. And - I have
no kernel module vesafb available for my kernel.

> > Where should I report this?
>
> Hard to say, and partly depends on the above. The best guess would
> probably be to report it against the X server (the video driver,
> specifically) though.

Greetings
Holger

Created with Sylpheed-Claws 1.0.4
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 Sarge - NOW STABLE!
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
		Spamfiltering by www.spamassassin.org