Patch for i810 (first shot)

Hello,

  I wrote some time ago about my recent import of CVS Head of the i810
driver. Following some advice from Michael Daenzer (if I am not
mistaken), I managed to build those two small patches. They replace the
debian/patches/000_stolen_from_HEAD_i810.diff. I did separate a very
minor one since I think it will be very easily gone with next import
(see 000_stolen_from_HEAD_Xfuncproto.diff) and is mainly a convenience
patch (it might be reused for other drivers).

Problem is, I still get the MANIFEST error. Anybody can help me ?

I need to use IGNOE_MANIFEST_CHANGES right now.

The diffs are at http://www-lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~jcdubacq/xorg/
(not sent as attachments since this seems to be too large for the list)
--
JCD