Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r19 - trunk/debian

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:44:26 +0100, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto
<fabbione@fabbione.net> wrote:

> Jonas Gall wrote:
>

> | Branden:
> | Why are you trying to remove the Xprint server stuff?
> |
> | Jonas
>
> Because it is already builded outside the Xorg tree. (Same version)
XOrg and the Xprint tree are identical since a while. So why is Xprint
not build as part of the Debian XOrg tree? The separation calls for
trouble as the functionality of the Xprt server will be integrated
into the Xorg server and the print modules become loadable  server
modules.

Jonas
--
 .-.   .-.    Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties
(_  \ /  _)   are largely ceremonial.