Re: Building X.Org

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 01:55:29PM +0000, Jose Fonseca wrote:
> I'd like to build and test xorg packages for sid-amd64 but the public
> Subversion repository at svn://necrotic.deadbeast.net/xorg/ doesn't seem
> to exist anymore. Where can I get it?

The XSF packaging is still in the early phases, but you should be able to
build the upstream tree fine and confirm that there are no compilation
errors.

The repo recently moved to a new URL[1].

As always, you can find major announcements like this on the NEWS page[2].

[1] http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/svn/xorg-x11/
[2] http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/svn/xfree86/NEWS.xhtml

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     I suspect Linus wrote that in a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     complicated way only to be able to