bug 295175

Bug 295175 is tagged pending; can you give me some idea of the time
frame I should expect before the fix is in the archive?  Also, how
long do the autobuilds of xfree86 take normally to get through the
process on the buildds (if you happen to know)?

I ask because a package of mine (gnucash) is stuck waiting for the fix
to be in, and people are clamoring at my doorstep about unrelated
gnucash issues that are being held up in turn; I would like to be able
to give them some kind of time frame.

Thomas