Re: Getting ready for xfree86 4.3.0.dfsg.1-2 (ATI and SIS users WAKE UP!)

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 08:39:50AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> Hey Branden, I received the commit message for the merge! (revision 1437)
> but i am having problems to access the svn repo via ssh. I can see the ssh
> session is going up, but there is no data transfer at all.
>
> trunk/xfree86-4.3.0$ svn up
>
> and it dies there. (same goes for other parts of the repo like branches)
>
> Is external access still locked for the security problem?

No, this was the usual "SVN hangs after massive merge checked in"
problem.

I had been hoping 1.0.3 would fix it.  It doesn't.

I fixed the repo on Monday.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     You don't just decide to break
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Kubrick's code of silence and then