Re: Getting ready for xfree86 4.3.0.dfsg.1-2 (ATI and SIS users WAKE UP!)

hi all,

On Thu, 20 May 2004, Branden Robinson wrote:

> > As we discussed already in the previous thread, these two entries are time
> > consuminig. I think it is reasonable to postpone them to -3 and release -2
> > within this week. I would say thursday if we can get some feedback from
> > ATI and SIS users, otherwise thursday and we will kill them all if they
> > will start complaining after the upgrade [0].
>
> Sounds good to me!  Nothing gets my blood pumping like someone else's
> blood gushing.

Branden i think we can proceed mergin trunk into branch. I am running -2
since 2 days on an ATI (i managed to get one) with no problems at all.
Upgrade from -1 is smooth.

Can you take care of the merge? otherwise i will do it from debconf in a
few days from now.

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.