Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: r1320 - in people/fabbione/trunk/debian: . patches

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 07:18:56AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2004, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > > Any other good suggestion?
> >
> > I think the Imakefiles should be fixed so that bdftruncate and ucs2any
> > are decoupled from the building of the fonts themselves.  I can look
> > into this.
> >
> > If this is an issue for the TODO, Fabio, please add it.  I regard it as
> > your call.
>
> The problem are only the manpages. Is it worth to mess around with
> Imakefiles for 2 man pages?

Yes; I prefer to do things right.  If I get stumped we can always do it
the crude way instead.

Anyway, when you're ready to go on this, add it to the TODO.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |           If ignorance is bliss,