Re: problems with SunBlade100 and Xfree 4.3

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:32:43 -0500
"Nicolás Velásquez O." <spidyno@yahoo.es> wrote:

> Any suggestions are welcome.

I think the problem you are running into here is in XFree86 4.3.0, a new
option got introduced for the ATI cards that seems to cause problems on
the Blade 100 and 150s if missing from the XF86Config-4 file.

The Driver option is called Reference_Clock and is documented at
http://www.xfree86.org/~dawes/4.3.0/ati5.html#26

On my Blade 100 here, I use the following setting for it in the Device
section of XF86Config-4;

Option      "reference_clock"   "28.636 MHz"

Hopefully this will work for you as well.

Cheers,
--
Jason Wever
Gentoo/Sparc Team Co-Lead